- This article gives some brief explanation about type of freshwater rotifers.
- Rotifers have been divided into four categories which relate to their appearance and habitat preferences rather than to their taxonomic classification.
- Bdelloid Rotifers - Common in ponds and on mosses, are soft-bodied, and have leech-like movements.
- Loricate Rotifers - Those having a characteristic hardened or semi-hardened body shell.
- Planktonic Rotifers - Normally found in the open surface waters of a pond or stream.
- Sessile Rotifers - Found attatched to submerged plants and rootlets in ponds and streams.
- Owner of the website also invite any company that relevant to their content to promote knowledege-based product (product that need proper understanding and knowledge for customer).
Details can be found HERE